Collins glass, for a tall mixed drink[2]
Dizzy Cocktail glass, a glass with a wide, shallow bowl, comparable to a normal Cocktail glass but without the stem
Highball glass, for mixed drinks[3]
Iced tea glass
Juice glass, for fruit juices and vegetable juices.
Old Fashioned glass, traditionally, for a simple cocktail or liquor “on the rocks”. Contemporary American “rocks” glasses may be much larger, and used for a variety of beverages over ice
Shot glass, a small glass for up to four ounces of liquor. The modern shot glass has a thicker base and sides than the older whiskey glass
Table-glass or stakan granyonyi
Water glass
Whiskey tumbler, a small, thin-walled glass for a straight shot of liquor

Showing 1–4 of 32 results

Your cart is currently empty.