Stemless Glass

A collins glass is a glass tumbler. It is used to serve mixed drinks, especially Tom Collins or John Collins cocktails. It is cylindrical in shape and narrower and taller than a highball glass.

We rely on cookies to provide our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.